Welcome! We are so happy that you made it to this page. Our health retreat promises speedy results. We make shaping up convenient, motivating and fun!
Whistler Fitness Vacations has 4 programs to choose from – one, two, three and four weeks. All stays include the below services and amenities as part of their health retreat.
Kick-Start and Revitalizer packages are perfect for restarting overall wellness, while our Habit Changer and Total Reboot can be life altering! At Whistler Fitness Vacations, all-inclusive means just that – from the moment you start your program, everything is taken care of. No tipping, no hidden extras, no surprise fees.
Some things are not included in your stay, such as travel to and from Whistler, necessary clothing and training gear, and arrival Sunday dinner. Other optional extras include Peak2Peak alpine pass, massage, medical appointments, spa services and passes, weekend activities and Nespresso capsules (if desired).
Whistler Fitness Vacations is a small, down-to-earth retreat with no more than 10 staff scheduled per day and while we do as much as we possibly can for our guests, we are also preparing you to continue this at home. Come prepared to work hard on your body transformation!
The company model is built similar to that of a professional athlete, where a team works together throughout the day with a common goal, then goes to their own private residence at the end of the day to cook their own meals. They can socialize with whomever they want – if they want – instead of going to a big dining hall each night like most weight loss retreats. Additionally, only provided food is permitted during your program. This ensures that everyone stays focused on their weight loss success, and has opportunity to maximize their potential.
Outdoor fitness classes
- Outdoor fitness classes, with stunning vistas! Work with the same fitness instructor every class, who knows your restrictions and comfort zone. Signature workout classes include stretching, boot camp, water conditioning, athletic training and beginner running workshops.
- Low-impact schedule; beginner fitness levels with pre-existing injuries or physical restrictions will love our carefully planned rehabilitative workouts that sky-rocket your fat burning.
- Structured schedule from 8.30am to 2pm of non-stop fitness and learning, with a master trainer assigning activity and guarding your safety.
- Guided cardio hiking, with targeted pace setting and support.
- Valley-Trail bike tours, on paved winding trails of Whistler. Includes usage of comfortable cruiser bikes and helmets for your session (please bring your own bike if you are under 5ft1, over 6ft). Training wheels may be arranged.
- Kayak fitness sessions, weekly on the beautiful Alta Lake. Includes usage of single kayaks during your session.
- Ongoing educational coaching talks and classroom workshops in food, fitness and healthy lifestyle. We work hard to keep you motivated throughout your health retreat, and create lasting change!
- Support shuttle, available as needed to assist with getting to workouts and trailheads.
- Small team coaching experience. Everyone is at beginner level with the same common goals, so we can focus and achieve optimal results.
- Outdoor education for beginners, including wildlife aware, mountain safety and individual preparation.
- Personal approach – let us be your guide to a world of new and exciting fitness adventures! Experience one of the most beautiful mountain towns in Canada like a local.
- Pre-arrival questionnaire, including lifestyle and fitness routine.
Luxury Lodging & Amenities
- Team lodging is based in gorgeous 4-star Marriott resort* in Whistler’s elite downtown (SPG Category 5). Accommodations are included in all programs.
- Private guest for all guests: our health retreat has 20 guest rooms available including studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites that you’ll only share if you choose to.
- Daily housekeeping*. We’ll keep your home-away-from-home an organized bliss!
- Whistler Fitness Vacations is situated in Canada’s most exciting year-round recreation destination. We are proud to have hosted the downhill events at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
- Incredible outside swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, complimentary shuttles and windows that open to fresh mountain air.
- Personalized service – each guest room includes a full kitchen and bathroom, so that you can cook your meals in private as well as weigh yourself. We provide an espresso machine (on request), bathroom scale, portioned food and kitchen blender to every guest.
- Complimentary WiFi in your room (except Studios), cable TV and DVD’s.
- Complimentary in-house access to the exclusive Fitness Studio. Feel like a celebrity and unwind in style! Amazing equipment, with sky-high views of Rainbow Mountain.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals per day, that you cook/assemble yourself with the provided ingredients and step-by-step recipes in your private kitchen. You’re in full control! You have your own dining area where you can eat alone, or invite other guests to join you.
- Learn to cook one-portion meals – provided food is gluten, wheat, dairy and meat free. It’s kind of West Coast hippy with a modern makeover. Yes you can!
- Practical lessons in zero-waste cooking – get into the pattern of using everything you buy, and controlling your eating patterns with our proprietary system.
- Meticulously calculated and portioned ingredients with no left-overs or opportunity to binge, derail, and stray from your 1200 calorie daily quota. Outside food is not permitted.
- Nutrition education – weekly learning sessions using take-home course material from The Planet Friendly Diet. No prior nutrition science knowledge necessary.
- Nutritionist guided grocery-shopping support, restaurant ordering tips, and tutorials.
- After program food plan, copy of The Planet Friendly Diet. Bring your new favorite one-portion recipes into your own kitchen.
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout your stay!